5.11.05

Gimme a quarter on the yo.

Quick update from Las Vegas -

Virgin sweetheart girl roller, and a $25 yo bet, makes me happy.

Back it again.

Sweetness.

Lady C hitting a $1000 wheel of fortune.

Watching the Bellagio fountain show, trying not to tear up, cause it made me miss my daughter Maile soooo damn much, cause it was sooo beautiful.

Cruising the traffic mad strip, eating, drinking, and causing general mayhem by being overly nice to any retards I meet.

I got tales to tell. I got tales to tell.

We are on the road, times-a burning, no waste in my step, I am fearing, and loathing in Las Vegas, BABY!


Hope all are safe and happy.

Big time Aloha.

Yo - Eleven, baby!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I haven't a clue what a yo is but sounds like you won
and lady C...hey, use all the beginner's luck you can! congrats! Whatchu bringing back for me?
be careful, LV is so scary