12.11.05

Today I....

Woke up at dawn, threw on some surf shorts, and went a hunting in the greys of morning.

Got outta the water to superb beach front dance of a Hawaiian Monk Seal.

Had a cup of fancy ass coffee, from Chevron!, "Holiday French Toast", it was very good.

Changed the water valve box in the front yard. (Cause you always can use a new box in your life)

Completed 3/4 of the shower stall cement board. (plumbing next victim)

Patched the crap that the Evil Contractor Curt did, and found more Evil Contractor Curt doings that I dont like either, causing me to like him even less,....is there a less than zero?

...Off to The Hotel....

Aloha!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

DANG IT DANG IT DANG IT
I have been trying to comment for TWO WHOLE DAYS now, and everytime I came on your site, it would freeze my whole computer up and I'd have to close up and start over. My virus or yours? lol. I haven't a clue.
Anyhow, I saw that cute little critter on the news! I can't believe that was your flight.
I talked to my mom, she said she saw you... "Those crazy Hawaiians?!"
nah nah nah, just joke.
Glad you had fun and got back safely.
Now back to reality...
and evil home improvement!