27.11.05

More 911 Fun

So HanoX2 and I are on the phones for 911 calls.

And as i said before, i usually get the morons.

Yesterday was HanoX2' turn.

(background- we had just had a power outage in the Waikiki area, and had 2 persons stuck in elevator calls.)

15 minutes later HanoX2 gets this call -

-"Fire- what is your emergency?"

- Ummmm, I just got a call....but I didnt get it, and.....they called my home..and they said they are stuck in an elevator at the Malia Court...and ummm,....they said they are bleeding all over....."

- HanoX2- "Yes, mam. Wehave a stalled elevator at the Maile Outrigger Court Hotel, and crew are there now...."

- Oh. Uh, yeah...they called my cell. They said they are stuck."

- HanoX2 - Yes mam. The crew are on scene, and I believe they have the elevator opened, and all parties are released"

- Oh. Uh, yeah...'cause they called....and they called my cell, ....and uh, ...they then called my home.....and uh, since he is my HUSBAND...I wondered if he was okay..."

(now we are NOT mentioning the male voices that HanoX2 and I are hearing in the background, at 230AM in the morning, OK?)

HanoX2 & I - (off recording) - "YEAH,..... RIGGGGGHT"

- HanoX2 - " Mam, the EMS unit, and the fire department are there, I would expect them to be hold up for about 30 minutes, at the least."

(damn, I gotta get better at this community service shit)

- 911 caller- (excitedly) "Oh!... Thats GREAT! about 30 minutes.....you think?"

....I dont want to know the end results.

I mean, is life a live action soap opera, or what?

Aloha.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, she rack up da bad kine karma lidat! Tsk tsk tsk!

Jennifer said...

Do I understand that this is a fiction story based on truth? It reads well, holds interest, makes me want justice, asks a good question about the criminalization of marijuana, too. Good work.