12.11.05

Showering Queenie *




Ok, first I gotta wet her down. This is the shower head she decided on.




Then we gotta hose her off. This is the hand set / slide bar that was picked.

I wish I could find a pix of the plumbing guts that gots to go in the wall. Soon enough. The hardest parts are coming up.

All the FUN!

Aloha.

*I do backs.

(*wink)



Ok I found more. This is the she-bang, minus the down spout.



And I found I pix of the guts - aint she a beaut?

Yeah, right.

Aloha, again, post edit.......

1 comment:

Segue said...

I spent my morning watching a "This Old House" spin-off... And the topic of the day was fixing a bathtub drain.

I now know more about shower drains that I ever imagined I would know in my lifetime.

It's a useful show... Awhile back I watched one about replacing a kitchen-sink drain cup thingy, and low and behold, a few weeks later I needed to replace one of mine.

I walked into the hardware store, bought a drain cup thingy, a PVC down-tube, and some plumber's putty. And I finished the job in less than 20 minutes.

Thanks, PBS.